- The Services: The Site is made available solely to individuals for non-commercial use. All the events listed are for information. We do not sell tickets on the Site.
- Minimum Age: All the information provided can be viewed by individual of any age. If you are an event organizer and want to send a request to host an event, you should be atleast 18 years old.
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Service or Terminate Your Use: We reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our Service (or any service or material we provide on the Service) in our sole discretion with or without notice. You agree that MasalaHQ shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of our Service. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to our Service and any other MasalaHQ services for any reason, and to take any other actions that The Site, in its sole discretion, believes to be in its interest or in the interest of our users as a whole. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to: (a) breach or violation of any of these Terms of Service, or other incorporated agreements or guidelines; (b) request by any law enforcement or government agency; (c) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- If you provide content to be posted on the Site, that content should be owned by you. We will not be liable for any copyright infringements related to an event organizer or event organizing company. We will only distribute that content to our audience.
- You retain ownership of all of your User Content. But, when you publish your User Content on our Service, you give us and our Service a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right and license to use, host, store, cache, reproduce, publish, display (publicly or otherwise), distribute, transmit, modify, adapt (including in order to conform it to the requirements of any networks, devices, services or media through which our Service is available.
- Safety and Prohibited Uses. We do our best to keep the Site safe, but we cannot guarantee it. To help us this effort, you are making the following commitments when using the Service: (1) you will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam, advertisements or solicitations of business) on Site. (2) You will not use the Site to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory. Please help to make MasalaHQ a positive and respectful community.
- We are an Internet Service Provider, e.g., We are Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Our audience or bloggers: Opinions and other statements expressed by audience, bloggers, and third parties are theirs alone, not opinions of MasalaHQ. MasalaHQ and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors, officers and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the User Content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation.
- Monitoring and Enforcement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, MasalaHQ has the right, but not the obligation, to (I) to block, remove or refuse to post communications or User Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- You may not download (other than page caching), modify, or alter the Site, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of MasalaHQ. Activities prohibited are: (1) any resale or commercial use by you of the Site; (2) any derivative use of the Site or its contents; (3) any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools; (4) any reproduction, duplication, copying, selling, reselling, re-posting or any exploitation of the Site or its contents for any public or commercial purpose without the express written consent of Robots and Pencils; (5) any use of, visits to, or other action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site, or otherwise interferes with its proper functioning; and (6) mirroring of any material contained on Site on any other server.
Updated: Aug 14, 2015